Fastening of a pipe of 16 mm; D16mm; PVC ;; t application -25 + 60 s; black
The clamps are intended to fix the pipes to the underlying material. Pipes are installed by pushing between the clamp jaws.The clamps are equipped with elements for placing next to each other to create a continuous series of tubes, and also grooves for installation in supporting trunkings of 5820/ .. The connection can be made for clamps of different sizes.
- Weight 0,01 kg/pcs
- Colour black
- Material PVC
- Self-extinguishing 30 s
- Temperature resistance -25 - 60 °C
- Mechanical protection IK09
- Pipe outside diameter 16 mm
- Diameter of the mounting hole 4,3x6,5 mm
- Area with explosion danger
- Can be installed in a zone with the danger of explosion of flammable gases and vapors of zone 2 and into the zone of danger of explosion of flammable dusts of zone 22.
- Fire reaction class A1 - F
- Sorting code 2441410
- Standards ČSN EN 61386-1 ed.2