FO closure Shrink sleeve, 2 round + 1 oval input, (48), LW
Compact optical splice joint for optical cable for splicing fibers, increased dead-end (bell) type. The sleeve is made of impact-resistant plastic and is designed for splice and branching of optical cables. Suitable for overhead, wall and underground installations. Allows entry of up to 4 cables. The sleeve has two round entries and one oval one for heat shrink sealing. The set includes 2 splice cassettes for 12 fibers each.
Coupling dimensions 330 × 145 × 115 mm
- Splice cassette with lid 2 pcs.
- Protective heat-shrinkable sleeve 60 mm 12 pcs.
- Heat shrinkable tube 3 pcs.
- Clip for separating cables when sealing 1 pc.
- Support fixing kit 1 set
- Labeling stickers 1 set
- Foil sanding tape
- Cleaning wipes
- Installation instructions